Sunday, July 13, 2014

I didn't want to do it...

Today was one of those days.  I just didn't want to.  I had a good day multi-tasking (and by multi-tasking I mean running the dishwasher while I laid in the sun, read and drank my water).  Hey, this is a big improvement over drinking wine.  :)

So, yeah, I did not want to exercise.  The clouds rolled in and it made me not want to even more.  But then I heard Tony's voice in my head (the trainer) saying "if you let a little rain stop you what are you going to do when there is snow on the ground".  UGH!  ok, ok!

I put on some walking clothes ~ yesterday I walked in a sundress and let me tell you chubby thighs do NOT like that!!~ that included shorts and a baseball cap.  As I walk out the door...here come the sprinkles...and they pick up speed...it was like the Fates tempting me (Mikki images the 3 of them passing around their eyeball and taking bets on if I'm turning back). NO! I am not. I am going. And just because I didn't want to I added extra time.  You know what? As soon as I got around the corner, the rain stopped!  It was just testing me!!  HA! Take that you ol' bags!! ;)

Got most of my water in.  How are you doing?? Putting off anything?? hmmmmmm???

It's the beginning of the week! Let's start out strong.  Let's show the Fates we are in charge of what we do! That's right! We do what we want! (Even if we don't really want to...)

Hope you have a good night and a Happy Monday!

~Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment