Thursday, May 1, 2014

8 sticks of butter...

Ok, so you want to hear something cool?

I lost two pounds...

without dieting.  I'm not even watching what I eat.

Yeah, I know. Two pounds. Big deal, right?

excepts it's two pounds I'm no longer carrying.  I put down the the gallon of milk, or ten potatoes, or two hard cover books...or EIGHT sticks of butter!!

Woot! man, does it feel good to put that down  :)

I know, I know...it's from the water I've been drinking, but so what?? I'm taking it.  now...imagine losing eighty... or

  • 2 four-year-olds
  • A large dog
  • The World's Largest Ball of Tape (although I read that this record may have been broken and it's now 117 pounds, but I'm going with it)
  • Approximately 53 dozen large eggs
  • Four tires
  • 10-Gallon bottle of water
  • A heavy bag for boxing
  • Black Rhino Baby...
Geez, no wonder I'm tired!!

Yeah Baby!! That's what I'm talking about!!

Doesn't take much to make me happy, huh?  

my husband is excited at the thought of all the money he's gonna save ... and the thought of eating my leftovers... :)

Celebrate your victories people, even the small ones...because they all add up!

Thanks for hanging with me still. 

~Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment