Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fantastic news!!

Keeping the faith!!

Got a call from Harvard Pilgrim today....they have agreed to approve my appeal!! How awesome is that?? They said because I was never given the information when I started, even they agreed it would be unreasonable to have to start all over!! :)

Now, I don't have a date yet...I have to have my second appointment with Dr Trieu and THEN I get the date!

I can't even tell you how excited I am!!

So, denial aside...I will say that Harvard Pilgrim is about the easiest insurance company that I've ever worked with.  The Appeals Analyst called me today before she'd even written up the decision.  As soon as she verified that I was all set she called me.  I was so happy!  She even went an extra step to make sure that everything else was ok before she told me so that I wouldn't get excited and then have another problem.  She verified with the physicians on the board that I've done everything I need to do!

Are you ready?  We're almost there!

If this was a test I guess hanging in there and not falling off the wagon ( oh lost 3 more lbs) really did pay off! Thank you all for the support! Prayers really do get answered!

Stay posted, I'll let you know when there's a date! :)

How's your water today??

~Mikki


No comments:

Post a Comment