Thursday, October 23, 2014

hmmmm....should have kept my mouth shut...

Hello everyone!  I promised I'd let you know how the Nut visit went.  Well it went great!! Really great!

She is not worried about my liquid intake...just wants me to focus on the protein and getting my vitamin in.  She was super impressed with the progress I've made.  In fact when we were talking about goals and everything I mentioned that I was looking forward to trying some wine in a couple months...she said "well, you're doing well enough to try that I think"... :-)...

...I said "really? At only about 5 weeks out?"  and she said "OMG!  You're doing so great, I was thinking you were 3 months out!"  "No, you should definitely wait to try that."     ahhhhhhh!!! So close!!  ;)

The good news is I can start bringing in more veggies and fruit.  She even said I could try lettuce and spinach...so I can try out a yummy chopped salad from Subway soon! :)

I don't see her again until the end of January...she will stay with me until I hit goal though so we'll see how long that takes.  Next week I get to have a session with the trainer...eek!  I hope I can manage to do as well in that...a bit worried there though! LOL

I hope all is good with you!  Are you drinking your water?  Are you moving?  Are you happy?  Are you having wine?  (Inquiring minds want to know!)  Have a glass for me!!

:)
Thanks for staying with me!
~Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment