Tuesday, December 16, 2014

so maybe I will brag a little.... :)

Just a quick note to tell you guys how my 3 month post-op visit went....yeah... I rocked it! Whoot!

Dr. Trieu told me I was awesome!  I've lost 53% of my excess body fat...that's what he usually sees by 6 months out (maybe)!!  For 3 months out...well, let's just say I put a pretty good smile on his face!!  :)

He did yell at me about not taking any calcium so I'm back to the tums, but I don't have to take the Omeprazole any more unless I develop heartburn, started a new vitamin too that I don't have to chew but has iron(cause that's the only thing that came back a little low) ... and my next 3 month blood draw he's only asking for half the stuff because my cholesterol and blood sugar is great.

Just gotta say it! I love my sleeve!

Thanks for checking in! :)

~Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment